Student Accommodation Pretoria
Best Student Accommodation Options Available in Pretoria, Gauteng
Student accommodation in Pretoria is certainly not hard to come by, but not all of it is of a high-quality. It is important to carefully choose your accommodation. With so many colleges and universities operating in the Gauteng province, student residences have popped up here and there. Pretoria is a trendy city and popular student area. It is close to most university campuses, and plays host to a variety of shops, malls, coffee shops, and bars, where students like to spend their free time or seek out part-time work.
If you are studying at any of the following colleges and universities, you will probably want to secure decent, affordable student accommodation in Pretoria:
- University of Pretoria
- University of South Africa
- Tshwane University of Technology
- John Wesley College
- Vega School of Brand Leadership
- The Open Window Institute for Arts and Digital Sciences
- The Design School of Southern Africa
There are various other institutions also operating in Pretoria. If you are studying at the above-mentioned establishments or any others, staying at a Varsity Lodge will be a fine choice. The following student accommodation options are available in Pretoria:
- Lynnwood Varsity Lodge (just 250 m from the University of Pretoria).
- Riviera Varsity Lodge (within walking distance to the Medical Campus, right across the road from the TUKS hostels).
- TUT Varsity Lodge (within walking distance to Tshwane University of Technology).
- Tshwane Varsity Lodge (within walking distance to the Tshwane University of Technology main campus).
There are a number of other Varsity Lodge options to choose from in Johannesburg as well.
Why Pretoria is so loved by students:
- Reliable Public Transport: Many taxis, metered cabs, lift clubs, and Uber drivers operate in Pretoria.
- Regular Entertainment Opportunities: For students, Pretoria is a hub of social activity. In addition to the restaurants, bars, pubs, gyms, and malls, Pretoria also offers a number of weekend markets that are well-supported by the local community. Some popular markets include the Cowhouse Market (Saturdays and Sundays), the Hazel Food Market (Saturdays), and the Deep Root’s Night Market (the first Friday of every month).
Why Choose Varsity Lodge
Varsity Lodges are the obvious choice for students looking for affordable accommodation that is safe, secure, and comfortable. All lodges are furnished, equipped, and come with 24-hour security services, Wi-Fi, and cleaning services as well.
All applicants are carefully considered. We encourage responsible, like-minded students to enjoy a comfortable, upmarket lifestyle at our Pretoria Varsity Lodges. This way, each student resident can have peace of mind that their space will be shared with considerate people who value their home and want to live in a relaxed, clean, and comfortable environment.
If you are looking for student accommodation in Pretoria that suits your needs, lifestyle expectations, and budget, you have come to the right place. Let us hook you up with the best student accommodation options in all of Gauteng. For more information and advice, get in touch with us via email or telephone at Varsity Lodge today.